ESTeem Model 195Es: 900MHz, 200Kbps, Ethernet & Serial Spread-Spectrum
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Multiple Repeating Feature
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Power over Ethernet Cable (PoE)
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- All Bridges can be Repeaters
- Available in all Access Point and Bridging Modes
- Access Point (AP)
- AP/Bridge, Router and Masquerade
- Client Modes (Mobile)
- Station Router
- Station Masquerade
- Ethernet and Serial Networks
- Legacy Product Support
- Simultanious Ethernet and Serial Device Connections
- AES Encryption (CCMP)
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
- Access Control List (ACL)
Wireless High Speed Ethernet and Serial Ports
The ESTeem Model 195Es with two Ethernet ports and one independent Serial RS-232C data port is the perfect low cost solution designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets. The Model 195Es is a frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) radio modem operating in the unlicensed 900 MHz frequency band that delivers 200 Kbps of data rate over distance greater than 10 miles in high noise environments depending on the antenna used. Wireless networks over large geographical areas can be a reality using the Multiple Repeating feature. The 195Es also has a Client Mode feature so it can be used in mobile applications roaming under a 195Es canopy.
Model 195Es Reduces Site Costs
Outdoor case design. The new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit allows the unit to be indoor or outdoor pole mounted in harsh environments. This feature eliminates the enclosure costs needed with other radios
Eliminates costly RF feed lines. Direct pole mounting eliminates feedline cost and high signal losses.
Lower installation costs. Simple pole mounting saves installation time and expense.
- High Security AES Encryption. The 195Es uses the high-security 128-bit AES-CCMP required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). SNMP open protocol support is standard in the 195E Series that is used for critical network diagnostics and management.
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP – IEEE 802.1d). The Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol will allow faster recovery times in the ESTeem Mesh networks.
- Enhanced Network Operation. The 195E Series includes support for VLAN pass-through and IGMP Snooping to support enhanced network functionality.
- 195Es Quick Start Guide
- AA107S User’s Manual for 195Es
- Model 195Es Product Sheet
- Model 195Es Accessories
- Model 195Es Technical Bulletins
Latest 195Es Software Version
Current Version: 874, Release Date: February 10, 2010
For instructions on how to update the modem, please contact ESTeem Customer Support at 509-735-9092 or follow the procedures in the User’s Manual. The User’s Manual and update file can be found on our FTP site.