ESTeem Model 195Ed: 900 MHz, 54 Mbps, Ethernet and Serial
- MESHing Self Healing Network Architecture
- 5 to 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Power over Ethernet Cable (PoE)
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- All Bridges can be Repeaters
- Available in all Access Point and Bridging Modes
- Access Point (AP)
- AP/Bridge, Router and Masquerade
- Client Modes (Mobile)
- Station Router
- Station Masquerade
- AES Encryption (CCMP)
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- WPA Enterprise
- WPA Pre Shared Key (PSK) Compatible
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
- Access Control List (ACL)
Wireless High Speed Ethernet and Serial Ports
The ESTeem Model 195Ed is designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets, is the next generation industrial wireless modem with two Ethernet ports and one independent Serial RS-232C data port . The Model 195Ed provides wireless Ethernet networking with an RF data rate of 6 to 54 Mbps, at a nominal 5 to 10+ mile range depending on the antenna used. Now you have greater bandwidth for all your control, video, and VoIP needs, on one radio channel. Wireless networks over large geographical areas become a reality using the 195Ed Access Point Mode with the Self-Healing MESH feature. 195Ed products have a Client Mode so it can be used in mobile applications under a 195Ed radio canopy.
Model 195Ed Reduces Site Costs
Outdoor case design. The new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit allows the unit to be indoor or outdoor pole mounted in harsh environments. This feature eliminates the enclosure costs needed with other radios
Eliminates costly RF feed lines. Direct pole mounting eliminates feedline cost and high signal losses.
Lower installation costs. Simple pole mounting saves installation time and expense.
- High Security AES Encryption. The 195Ed uses the high-security 128-bit AES-CCMP required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). SNMP open protocol support is standard in the 195E Series that is used for critical network diagnostics and management.
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP – IEEE 802.1d). The Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol will allow faster recovery times in the ESTeem Mesh networks.
- Enhanced Network Operation. The 195E Series includes support for VLAN pass-through and IGMP Snooping to support enhanced network functionality.
- Model 195Ed Product Sheet
- Quick Start Guide – 195Ed
- Model 195Ed Accessories
- Model 195Ed Manuals
- Model 195Ed Technical Bulletins
Latest 195Ed Software Version
Current Version: 1166 Release Date: March 8, 2011
For instructions on how to update the modem, please contact ESTeem Customer Support at 509-735-9092 or follow the procedures in the User’s Manual. The User’s Manual and update file can be found on our FTP site.