Horizon Series High-Speed Wireless Ethernet
The ESTeem Horizon is a ruggedized, industrial wireless device build to be an essential component of the burgeoning industrial communications infrastructure. The ESTeem Horizon provides unsurpassed speed and range to deliver the reliable wireless networks required today to provide complete and secure connectivity to critical IT, operation control systems and remote asset data. Scalable wireless networks over large geographical areas become a reality using the Horizon IndustrialMESH technology.
- ESTeem’s IndustrialMESH technology enables redundant, self-healing networks to provide dependable and stable communications in extreme environmental conditions.
- AES encryption ensures the security of critical data
- Multiple Radio Frequencies – 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz and 5.8 GHz for network flexibility
- High bandwidth for data, voice and video applications
- Ethernet and legacy serial communications
- Simplified configuration
- ESTeem Memory Module stores all configuration information on replaceable flash memory module for rapid deployment or replacement
- Optional GPS Module for location tracking
Product Series Spec Sheets
|Model||Type||Frequency||RF Power||RF Data Rate||LOS Range||Interface|
|Horizon 900||High-Speed Ethernet Unlicensed||900 MHz||1 Watt||72.2 Mbps||5-7 Miles||Ethernet/Legacy Serial (RS-232)|
|Horizon 2.4||High-Speed Ethernet Unlicensed||2.4 GHz||1 Watt||150 Mbps||5-7 Miles||Ethernet/Legacy Serial (RS-232)|