Model 210M: 150-174MHz, Serial & Ethernet Industrial Radios
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Digital Repeating Feature
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Ethernet (10/100/1GHz) Port
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- User Programmable from Ethernet or USB Configuration Port
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Networks
- Access Point Bridge
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- Repeater Mode
- Station Bridge Mode (Mobile)
- Serial Networks
- Point to Point
- Point to Multipoint
- Repeater Mode
- Client Modes (Mobile)
- Ethernet and Serial Networks
- Legacy Product Support
- Simultanious Ethernet and Serial Device Connections
- AES Encryption (CCMP)
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
Long Range Wireless Ethernet Radio with Serial Port
Equipped with one Ethernet port (10/100/1G) and one independent Serial RS-232C dataport, ESTeem Model 210M industrial radios are specifically designed to withstand the most rigorous Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal applications where the mid-band VHF is needed for terrain coverage. The Model 210M narrow band licensed long-range Ethernet radio features selectable Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) that delivers up to 64.8 Kbps of data rate over distances greater than 10 miles in high noise environments, depending on the antenna used. The 210M’s internal Digi-Repeating feature makes Wireless networks over large geographical areas a reality. A Client Mode feature allows the 210M Ethernet radio to be used in mobile applications for roaming under a 210M RF canopy.
- High Security AES Encryption. 210M industrial radios uses the high-security 128-bit AES-CCMP required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- Network Optimization. Enhanced network operation through limited bandwidth is possible using networking features such as Static ARP Tables and IP Address Whitelist.
- Enhanced Network Operation. Support for VLAN pass-through and network optimization is included to support enhanced network functionality.
- Internal Digital Repeater Capability. Used as a series of digital repeaters, the 210M long-range radio modem can extend its range over line-of-sight obstacles to cover large geographical areas.
The Model 210M is well-suited for use as an Ethernet radio in long range wireless bridge applications and as a serial radio in point to multipoint networks as well as a wide range of other modes of operation. To learn more, review the literature below and then contact us for the industrial radios that meet your long-range communication needs.
All ESTeem products are designed and manufactured with pride in the United States of America.
- 210 USB Driver
- 210M Product Sheet
- Model 210 USB Serial Technical Bulletin
- Model 210M Accessories
- Model 210M Technical Bulletins
- Model 210M Users Manual
Latest 210m Firmware Version
Current Version: 201702020830; Release Date: February 13, 2017
For instructions on how to update the modem, please contact ESTeem Customer Support at 509-735-9092 or follow the procedures in the User’s Manual. The firmware update file and instructions can be found on our FTP site.