Model 195M: 150-174 MHz, Ethernet/Serial Radios
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Ethernet Communications Port
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- Rs-422 and RS-485 Communications Port
- 4 Channels of 4/20mA Sensor Input
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- Repeater Modes
- Legacy Product Support with Model 192M and 192MHP
- Pole Mounting. Remote pole mounting allows the 195M to greatly reduce the installation cost and increase wireless performance.
- Protocol Emulations. The 195M industrial wireless router has protocol drivers for most major PLC manufacturers, providing transparent operation of the controllers while at the same time enabling the 195M to use any remote location as a repeater.
- Multiple Repeaters. Not only can any remote 195M be used as a repeater, but the model also supports multiple repeaters in a single network.
- Multiple Modes of Operation. Our Model 195M Ethernet/serial radios can function as Master, Remote, Repeater, or Remote/Repeater nodes for added flexibility.
- Model 192 Series Compatibility. The 195M is downward compatible to operate as a remote in a serial network with the ESTeem Models 192M or 192MHP.
- Spectrum Analyzer. The 195M and Software Configuration utility provide a full feature spectrum analyzer for the 150-174 MHz frequency band
Wireless Ethernet and Serial Ports
The ESTeem Model 195M is the perfect industrial wireless solution for a wide range of modes of operation, including wireless Ethernet bridge, point-to-point networking, point-to-point wireless bridge and remote repeaters.
We engineered these Ethernet/serial radios specifically for the rigorous Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets when terrain coverage requires the VHF band. With the 195M industrial wireless unit, you have access to Ethernet, Serial RS-232C, RS-422, RS485 and 4 Channel Sensor Interface, all in a single modem.
A narrowband-compliant licensed radio, the Model 195M provides downward compatibility to the ESTeem Model 192M/MHP series and delivers reliable communications over distances greater than 10 miles in high noise environments, depending on the antenna deployed. Because the Model 195M’s internal Digi-Repeating feature creates possible repeater sites out of all remote locations, you can use these serial radios to establish wireless networks over large geographical areas.
Whether you require a wireless Ethernet bridge or downward compatibility with older ESTeem serial radios, the Model 195M provides the reliable communications you need. Review the literature below and then be sure to contact us for the industrial wireless devices to solve your most difficult communications challenges.
All ESTeem products are designed and manufactured with pride in the United States of America.
Other 195 Series Options
We also offer 195 industrial wireless radios in the following frequencies:
450-470 MHz (195C)
217-220 MHz (195H)
Latest 195M Firmware Version
Current Firmware Releases: The 195 Narrow Band radios have three optimized firmware versions based upon their primary use (Ethernet, Serial or 192 Compatibility). All three firmware versions are loaded in the ESTeem Discovery Suite and can easily be selected when configuring the radios.
Ethernet Optimization – Firmware Version: 201905160829
Serial & PLC Protocol Optimization – Firmware Version: 201905160828 (Loaded by Default)
Legacy 192 Compatibility – Firmware Release: 201905160827