Model 195H: 217-220 MHz, Serial/Ethernet Radios
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Ethernet Communications Port
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- Rs-422 and RS-485 Communications Port
- 4 Channels of 4/20mA Sensor Input
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- Repeater Modes
- Pole Mounting. Remote pole mounting greatly reduces the 195H’s installation cost while increasing wireless performance.
- Protocol Emulations. Protocol drivers for most major PLC manufacturers are included with these industrial radios. This protocol emulation allows transparent operation of the controllers without impacting the 195H unit’s ability to use any remote location as a repeater.
- Multiple Repeaters.The 195H supports multiple repeaters in a single network.
- Multiple Modes of Operation. For additional flexibility, Model 195H serial/Ethernet radios can function as Master, Remote, Repeater, or Remote/Repeater nodes.
- Spectrum Analyzer. The 195H and Software Configuration utility provide a full feature spectrum analyzer for the 217-220 MHz frequency band.
Wireless Ethernet and Serial Ports
The ESTeem Model 195H industrial wireless router is the perfect radio solution designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets when the VHF band is needed for terrain coverage.
These narrow band-compliant VHF radios operate in the 217-220 MHz frequency band and provide Ethernet, Serial RS-232C, RS-422, RS485 and 4 Channel Sensor Interface in a single wireless modem. The 195H industrial wireless router can cover distances greater than 10 miles in high noise environments depending on the antenna used. For added flexibility, the 195H is downward compatible to the ESTeem Model 192M/MHP series. You can create wireless networks over large geographical areas by using the internal Digi-Repeating feature, which makes all remote locations possible repeater sites.
Review the literature below to learn more about Model 195H Ethernet/serial radios and then contact us to benefit from ESTeem’s industrial wireless expertise.
All ESTeem products are designed and manufactured with pride in the United States of America.
Other 195 Series Options
We also offer 195 industrial wireless radios in the following frequencies:
450-470 MHz (195C)
150-174 MHz (195M)
Latest 195H Firmware Version
Current Firmware Releases: The 195 Narrow Band radios have three optimized firmware versions based upon their primary use (Ethernet, Serial or 192 Compatibility). All three firmware versions are loaded in the ESTeem Discovery Suite and can easily be selected when configuring the radios.
Ethernet Optimization – Firmware Version: 201905160829
Serial & PLC Protocol Optimization – Firmware Version: 201905160828 (Loaded by Default)
Legacy 192 Compatibility – Firmware Release: 201905160827
For instructions on how to update the modem, please contact ESTeem Customer Support at 509-735-9092 or follow the procedure in the User’s Manual. All firmware updates are contained in the ESTeem 195 M/H/C Configuration Utilities which can be found an the following location. No additional downloads are required.