Model 195C: 450-470MHz, Serial/Ethernet Radios
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Ethernet Communications Port
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- Rs-422 and RS-485 Communications Port
- 4 Channels of 4/20mA Sensor Input
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- Repeater Modes
- Legacy Product Support with Model 192C and 192CHP
- Pole Mounting. Our Ethernet/serial radios support remote pole mounting to greatly reduce the installation cost and increase wireless performance.
- Protocol Emulations. 195C has protocol drivers for most major PLC manufacturers, providing transparent operation of the controllers without affecting the unit’s remote capabilities.
- Multiple Repeaters. The 195C industrial modem supports multiple repeaters in a single network, and all remote 195C wireless radios can be used as repeaters.
- Multiple Modes of Operation. The 195C can function as a Master, Remote, Repeater, or Remote/Repeater node for added flexibility.
- Model 192 Series Compatibility. The 195C is downward compatible to operate as a remote in a serial network with the ESTeem Models 192C or 192CHP.
- Spectrum Analyzer. The 195C and Software Configuration utility provide a full feature spectrum analyzer for the 450-470 MHz frequency band.
Wireless Ethernet and Serial Ports
When the UHF band is needed for terrain coverage, ESTeem Model 195C wireless radios are the perfect solution for rigorous Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal applications. Providing Ethernet, Serial RS-232C, RS-422, RS485 and 4 Channel Sensor Interfaces in a single wireless unit, the Model 195C industrial modem is a narrowband compliant licensed radio with downward compatibility to the ESTeem Model 192C/CHP series.
The 195C operates well in a wide range of modes, including point to point wireless bridge, point to multipoint and repeater modes.
Depending on the type of antenna chosen, these Ethernet/serial radios provide reliable communications over distances greater than 10 miles in high noise. Wireless networks over large geographical areas can be a reality using the internal Digi-Repeating feature, which creates possible repeater sites using any remote locations.
Review the literature below and then be sure to contact us for the wireless Ethernet/serial radios you need.
All ESTeem products are designed and manufactured with pride in the United States of America.
Other 195 Series Options
We also offer 195 industrial wireless radios in the following frequencies:
150-174 MHz (195M)
217-220 MHz (195H)
Latest 195C Firmware Version
Current Firmware Releases: The 195 Narrow Band radios have three optimized firmware versions based upon their primary use (Ethernet, Serial or 192 Compatibility). All three firmware versions are loaded in the ESTeem Discovery Suite and can easily be selected when configuring the radios.
Ethernet Optimization – Firmware Version: 201905160829
Serial & PLC Protocol Optimization – Firmware Version: 201905160828 (Loaded by Default)
Legacy 192 Compatibility – Firmware Release: 201905160827