195 Narrow Band Licensed Ethernet/Serial Radios
The ESTeem Model 195 Narrowband series of wireless radios provides the user Ethernet, Serial RS-232C, RS-422, RS485 and 4-Channel Sensor Interface in a single modem. We designed these Ethernet/serial radios specifically to overcome the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets when VHF & UHF bands are needed for terrain coverage.
Engineered with the requisite security in mind, the Model 195 is a narrowband compliant licensed radio with downward compatibility to the ESTeem Model 192C/CHP and 192M/MHP series. The Model 195 industrial wireless router can provide secure, reliable communications over distances greater than 10 miles in high noise environments depending on the antenna. Thanks to the internal Digi-Repeating feature, all remote locations become possible repeater sites, making wireless networks over large geographical areas a reality.
- High Security. The 195 series supports high level, AES256 wireless encryption
- Protocol Emulations. These wireless narrow band UHF/VHF radios have protocol drivers for most major PLC manufacturers. This protocol emulation allows transparent operation of the controllers, but aslo allows the 195 to use any remote location as a repeater
- Multiple Repeaters. The 195 supports multiple repeaters in a single network. Any remote 195 can be used as a repeater
- Multiple Modes of Operation. Any Model 195 industrial wireless router can function as a Master, Remote, Repeater, or Remote/Repeater node for added flexibility
- Spectrum Analyzer. The 195 and software Configuration Utility contain a full feature spectrum analyzer for the 150-174 MHz, 217-220 MHz & 450-470 MHz frequency bands
- Model 192 Series Compatibility. The 195C and 195M are downward compatible to operate in a serial network with the ESTeem Models 192C/CHP and 192M/MHP
- Pole Mounting. The 195 industrial modem series supports remote pole mounting to greatly reduce the installation cost and increase wireless performance
Our Model 195 series of Ethernet/serial radios provide the security, speed and range your communications demand. Select a specific radio below and then contact us to learn more.
Product Specification Sheet
|Model||Type||Frequency||RF Power||RF Data Rate||LOS Range||Interface|
|195C||Serial/Ethernet Licensed UHF||450 to 470 MHz||2 to 4 Watts||12.5 Kbps||15 Miles||Ethernet/Serial
|195M||Serial/Ethernet Licensed VHF||150 to 174 MHz||2 to 4 Watts||12.5 Kbps||15 Miles||Ethernet/Serial
|195H||Serial/Ethernet Licensed VHF||217-220 MHz||2 Watts||50 Kbps||15 Miles||Ethernet/Serial