Model 210M Accessories
Omni-directional antennas are used at master, repeater or any location that need to communicate in more than one direction.
- AA191M Antenna, 150-174 MHz, 3 dB, vehicle mt, TNC-m
- AA191M Assembly Proceedure
- AA19M Antenna, 150-174 MHz, 0 dB, Duck, mag mt, TNC-m
- AA202M Antenna, 150 to 174 MHz, 8 dB, Dir, N-f
- AA20M Antenna, 150-174 MHz, 3 dBd, Omni-dir, UHF-f
- AA20M Assembly Proceedure
- ANT150F6 Antenna, Omni, 150-174 MHz, 6dBd, N male
- BSL150XL3, 150MHz, 3dB Outdoor Antenna
Directional antennas are used in point-to-point applications or at remote sites in multi-point applications.
The lightning arrestor provides protection to the wireless modem from high energy on the coaxial input from a direct or near strike to the antenna.
The 12VDC power supply is used to provide the input power to the ESTeem 210 from an AC or DC power source.