Horizon 900 MHz, 72 Mbps, Ethernet and Serial
- IndustrialMESH Self Healing Network Architecture
- AES Security
- 5 to 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- GPS Location Module (optional)
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- All Bridges can be Repeaters
- Available in all Access Point and Bridging Modes
- Access Point (AP)
- AP/Bridge, Router and Masquerade
- Station Modes (Mobile)
- Station Router
- Station Masquerade
- AES Encryption
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- WPA Enterprise
- WPA Pre Shared Key (PSK) Compatible
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
- Access Control List (ACL)
High Speed Wireless Ethernet
The ESTeem Horizon 900, designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets, is the next generation wireless modem with Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a Legacy RS-232C data port. The Horizon 900 provides wireless networking with RF data rates up to 72 Mbps, with a nominal 5 to 10+ mile range depending on the type an antenna used. Now you have greater bandwidth for all your control, video, and VoIP needs on one radio channel. Scalable Wireless networks over large geographical areas become a reality using the Horizon 900 MESH feature All Horizon 900 can be configured in Station Mode to be used in mobile applications under a Horizon 900 radio canopy.
Horizon 900 Reduces Site Costs
Outdoor case design. The new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit allows the unit to be indoor or outdoor pole mounted in harsh environments. This feature eliminates the enclosure costs needed with other radios
Eliminates costly RF feed lines. Direct pole mounting eliminates feedline cost and high signal losses.
Lower installation costs. Simple pole mounting saves installation time and expense.
- High Security AES Encryption – The Horizon 900 uses the high-security AES encryption required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- ESTeem Industrial MESH networking – The Horizon 900 utilizes ESTeem’s Industrial MESH networking for true scalable, self-healing network architectures
- ESTeem Memory Module – The Horizon 900 stores all configuration information on replaceable flash memory module for rapid deployment or replacement.
- Option GPS Module – The Horizon 900 can add an optional GPS module for location tracking of fixed and mobile devices.
- ESTeem 195E Compatibility – The Horizon 900 is downward compatible to operate with the ESTeem Model 195Ed.
- Horizon 900 Product Sheet
- Horizon 900 Accessories
- Horizon 900 Manual
- Horizon 900 Technical Bulletins
Latest Horizon Series Software Version
Current Version: 201703012335 Release Date: March 2, 2017
For instructions on how to update the modem, please contact ESTeem Customer Support at 509-735-9092 or follow the procedures in the User’s Manual. The User’s Manual and update file can be found on our FTP site.