ESTeem Model 210M: 150-174MHz, Ethernet & Serial
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Digital Repeating Feature
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Ethernet (10/100/1GHz) Port
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- User Programmable from Ethernet or USB Configuration Port
Modes of Operation
- Ethernet Networks
- Access Point Bridge
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- Repeater Mode
- Station Bridge Mode (Mobile)
- Serial Networks
- Point to Point
- Point to Multipoint
- Repeater Mode
- Client Modes (Mobile)
- Ethernet and Serial Networks
- Legacy Product Support
- Simultanious Ethernet and Serial Device Connections
- AES Encryption (CCMP)
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
Long Range Wireless Ethernet and Serial Ports
The ESTeem Model 210M with one Ethernet port (10/100/1G) and one independent Serial RS-232C dataport is the perfect radio solution designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets when the mid-band VHF is needed for terrain coverage. The Model 210M is a narrow band licensed radio with selectable Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) that delivers up to 64.8 Kbps of data rate over distances greater than 10 miles in high noise environments depending on the antenna used. Wireless networks over large geographical areas can be a reality using the internal Digi-Repeating feature. The 210M also has a Client Mode feature so it can be used in mobile applications for roaming under a 210M RF canopy.
- High Security AES Encryption. The 210M uses the high-security 128-bit AES-CCMP required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- Network Optimization. Networking features such as Static ARP Tables and IP Address Whitelist will allow enhanced network operation through limited bandwidth.
- Enhanced Network Operation. The 210M includes support for VLAN pass-through and network optimization to support enhanced network functionality.
- Internal Digital Repeater Capability. To extend the radio range over line-of-sight obstacles to cover large geographical areas.
- 210 USB Driver
- 210M Product Sheet
- Model 210 USB Serial Technical Bulletin
- Model 210M Accessories
- Model 210M Technical Bulletins
Latest 210m Firmware Version
Current Version: 201702020830; Release Date: February 13, 2017
For instructions on how to update the modem, please contact ESTeem Customer Support at 509-735-9092 or follow the procedures in the User’s Manual. The User’s Manual and update file can be found on our FTP site.