195E Series – Wireless Ethernet Networks
The ESTeem Model 195E Series, designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets, is the next generation wireless modem with two Ethernet and one independent Serial RS-232C port. The Model 195E Series provides wireless networking with RF data rates of up to 54 Mbps, with a nominal 5 to 10+ mile range depending on the type an antenna used. Now you have greater bandwidth for all your control, video, and VoIP needs on one radio channel. Scalable Wireless networks over large geographical areas become a reality using the 195E Series MESH feature. The Model 195Eg and 195Ea provide 802.11g/a Wi-Fi protocol allowing connection by Client’s laptops, smart phones and mobile tablets. All 195E Series products have a Client Mode so they can be used in mobile applications under a 195E Series radio canopy.
Model 195E Series Reduces Site Costs
- Outdoor case design. The new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit allows the unit to be indoors or outdoor pole mounted in harsh environments. This feature eliminates the enclosure costs needed with other radios.
- Eliminates costly RF feed lines. Direct pole mounting eliminates feedline cost and high signal losses.
- Lower installation costs. Simple pole mounting saves installation time and expense.
- High Security AES Encryption. The 195E Series uses the high-security 128-bit AES-CCMP required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications. 195Eg is compatible with both IEEE 802.11i and WPA-2 encryption.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). SNMP is standard in the 195Ed/g/p products and optional in the 195Es. SNMP can be used for critical network diagnostics and management using the open SNMP protocol.
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP – IEEE 802.1d). The Rapid Spanning Tree protocol will allow faster recovery times in the ESTeem Mesh networks.
- Enhanced Network Operation. The 195E Series includes support for VLAN pass-through and IGMP Snooping to support enhanced network functionality.
Product Series Spec Sheets
|Model||Type||Frequency||RF Power||RF Data Rate||LOS Range||Interface|
|195Eg||Ethernet/Serial Unlicensed||2.4 GHz||1 Watt||54 Mbps||5-7 Miles||Ethernet/Serial
|195Ed||Ethernet/Serial Unlicensed||900 MHz||1 Watt||54 Mbps||10 Miles||Ethernet/Serial
|195Es||Ethernet/Serial Unlicensed||900 MHz||1 Watt||200 Kbps||10 Miles||Ethernet/Serial
|195Ep||Ethernet/Serial Licensed||4.9 GHz||2 Watts||54 Mbps||5-7 Miles||Ethernet/Serial
|195Ea||Ethernet/Serial Unlicensed||5.8 GHz||500 mWatts||54 Mbps||5-7 Miles||Ethernet/Serial